Description[edit | edit source]
In-game description: "Uranium is a silverey-white metallic chemical element in the actinide series of the periodic table with the atomic number 92. it is assigned the chemical symbol U."
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Uranium can be used as a longer lasting, alternative fuel source to the bucket of lava/Coal, however, it is much more expensive.
- Uranium will last 2 minutes in a furnace.
- Uranium is a decorative block in Total Miner.
Material and Tool Efficiency[edit | edit source]
- Material: Uranium
- Resistance: 5800
- Pickaxe Efficiency: 100%
- Shovel Efficiency: 0%
- Hatchet Efficiency: 0%
- Weapon Efficiency: 0%
- Uranium is immune to explosives.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
- It costs 24,000 to purchase at a Block Shop and may be sold for 20,000. It is found at levels of 2,000-3,000 and is one of the rarest minerals in Total Miner, behind onlytitanium.
- Uranium can be found somewhat easily in while exploring the third supercavern.
Skill Statistics[edit | edit source]
Scripting Data[edit | edit source]
- Item ID: Uranium
Real Life Application[edit | edit source]
- In reality, uranium is radioactive element 92 in the periodic table. Uranium is used in nuclear reactors to produce energy for our electricity. Little Boy (the atomic bomb to be dropped on Hiroshima, Japan in WWII) contained uranium 235, an isotope of uranium, that can be triggered to cause a nuclear fission reaction, resulting in a nuclear explosion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.