In-game description: "Uranium is a silverey-white metallic chemical element in the actinide series of the periodic table with the atomic number 92. it is assigned the chemical symbol U."
- Uranium can be used as a longer lasting, alternative fuel source to the bucket of lava/Coal, however, it is much more expensive.
- Uranium will last 2 minutes in a furnace.
- Uranium is a decorative block in Total Miner.
Required Tool(s) Edit
- Uranium requires a Ruby Pickaxe or better to mine.
- Uranium is immune to explosives.
How To Obtain Edit
- It costs 24,000 to purchase and may be sold for 20,000. It is found at levels of 2,000-3,000 and is one of the rarest minerals in Total Miner, behind only titanium.
- Uranium can be found somewhat easily in while exploring the third supercavern.
Skill Statistics Edit
- Required Mining Level: 96
- Mining XP yield: 8.6
- Required Building Level: 96
- Building XP yield: 5.6
Real Life ApplicationEdit
- In reality, uranium is radioactive element 92 in the periodic table. Uranium is used in nuclear reactors to produce energy for our electricity. Little Boy (the atomic bomb to be dropped on Hiroshima, Japan in WWII) contained uranium 235, an isotope of uranium, that can be triggered to cause a nuclear fission reaction, resulting in a nuclear explosion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.