Description[edit | edit source]
In-game description: "TNT (Trinitrotoluene) is one of the most commonly used explosives for military and industrial applications. It's insensitivity to shock and friction reduces the risk of accidental detonation. TNT neither absorbs nor dissolves in water, which allows it to be used effectively in wet environments. Additionally, it is stable compared to other high explosives. Torches and grenades have been known to detonate TNT."
Uses[edit | edit source]
Typically used for removing large amounts of blocks at one time. However, this is rather costly (if purchased) or time consuming to make (variety of materials needed and may be difficult acquire). TNT can also be used as a weapon, typically as a trap block. This, however, can be rather risky.
Required Tool(s)[edit | edit source]
- Any tool can mine TNT, though a pickaxe is the most efficient.
How to Obtain[edit | edit source]
- TNT costs 4598 at the Block Shop, making it the cheapest explosive in Total Miner: Forge. TNT can also be sold in the Block Shop for 3832.
- TNT's blueprint is found between depth 1578 and 2193.
How it Works[edit | edit source]
Set it at any location and put torch on any side. The TNT will detonate in a few seconds. To save torches, place TNT within blast radius of each other. One detonating will create a chain reaction of explosions. If the torch is broken before the critical time, the TNT will not detonate.
Skill Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Required Mining Level: 37
- Required Building Level: 37
- Required Crafting Level: 37
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- TNT has a smaller blast radius than the C4 block or the grenade launcher.
- TNT is only effective on certain blocks. For the game mode Dig Deep, deeper rock layers will have a smaller and smaller explosive radius until TNT simply is not effective after serpentine layer.
- For TNT in the real world, see: TNT on Wikipedia.