Blueprints are blue scraps of paper found scattered throughout the world, each one containing a new crafting recipe. It is important that the player collects as many as they can, for they are essential in order to reach lower depths.
How To Obtain[edit | edit source]
Currently, blueprints only appear in Dig Deep, and may be a predictable aspect in Survival Mode also. They can be found by looking at your Blueprint Finder HUD at the bottom left of your screen. The arrow in the blueprint finder will spin faster when you get closer to one. When you pick up a blueprint, the craftable item is shown as well as a list of materials in order to craft it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once collecting a blueprint and revealing its crafting recipe, the recipe will be immediately saved, so you can either dispose of the blueprint, or just simply keep it stored.
- If the blueprint is not picked up after dropped for whatever reason, then it is not recoverable and gone forever, so it is advised that you pick up the blueprint immediately after dropped.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Occasionally, Wisdom Scrolls can be found in nearby surrounding area.
- The Nexus is the structure on the bottom of the world where the Grenade Launcher blueprint is sheltered.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- In TM 2.7.3, reloading a dig deep world will cause all the blueprints to shuffle, meaning that you may find a blueprint on the surface that you would normally find 2000 blocks down.
- Many "fake" blueprints may appear after reloading a world, you will know when you get one if a blueprint screen does not appear upon collection, and the blueprint is for Gold Pieces.